Wednesday, December 7, 2011

start of something new

Its funny how life goes.  on a daily basis we are pushed to the limits of are physical and mental capacities driving us to exhaustion at which point we retire for the evening and wake up the next morning just to remember we have to do it all over again.  So then life moves on as a daily routine of punishment we put ourselves through in the hope that one day we might be rewarded for our efforts.  obviously there are some extreme cases in which life pretty much shits on us and you spend three days cleaning everything up.  And of course there are the brighter sides of life, for me that's my family at home and my amazing son. 

Overall normal human beings look for their escape on a daily basis usually failing and staring over the next day, its a vicous cycle really, one that seems to be driving harder on me lately.  I'm not going to sit here and type my problems and tell the world how bad I have it because really I have a roof over my head, food on my table and a warm place to sleep....others however are not so lucky.  It would be easy for me to complain about how ruff life can get, but for my sanity and whoever reads this I will keep that to myself.

This is the first blog I have ever composed and to be honest I'm not sure why I am even doing it.  My wife has been wanting me to do a sports blog forever but I'm not going to pretend to be informed enough to do that nor do I have the time to meticulously study ever sports team in every league.  I will however comment on the ones I follow as well as whatever seems to be the hot topic in the sports world from time to time.  Then whatever seems to peak my interest and what I feel like writing about.  I guess this is more of an outlet for me then anything just so I can get the thoughts and frustration's out of my own mind. 

Life should be your masterpiece, your greatest work, its the thing you literally work your hole life at. So in the grand scheme of things, life itself should pass like an epic story, with trials and tribulations and celebrations and mourning's.  Its only natural we have the chapter of our life that is no liked so much by the readers, and there are the others where the readers cheer and celebrate with you.  So i guess life should be an open book, why hold anything back, there is only one judge in my life, so fuck the rest.  You don't like me, whatever, you love me, great.  you tolerate me, I can see that.  but don't judge me because I don't live up to your standards. no one should judge anyone else until they have lived in that persons shoes.

I have a friend of mine that is pretty judgemental,  sometimes I feel he is a bit hypocritical, I'm not going to lie and say I have never done anything that I wish I had never done. I was young once, and trust me I'm really not sure how I survived. I have done some asshole things to people that I regret doing because really I was just a dick.  But thats the lessons we learn, and its those early chapters of life that define who we are. sure you can change who you are, but the fact still remains..that chapter was written and cannot be taken back, so you learn to live with your transgressions, however small or large they may be.

But you know what really pisses me off, it's the guy who doesn't change or the girl that never grows up, life can be fun, and there is no reason to change who YOU are. I have friends that have never changed there personality nor do I want them to, but they GREW up, they learned responsibility, they learned respect, and they have shown the world that they learned from the early chapters of there and they helped shape the persons that have become, some others....not so much, sometimes I wish I could just beat it into them, but suffice to say some will never learn, but that's what separates us from them, the adults from the children if you will.  I like to party as much as anyone, nothing like kicking back and haveing a few beers after work, or getting that random bar night out with friends or family.  sometimes its needed really just to let loose and unwind from that daily struggle a bit.

I will not talk politics, or anything of that nature when I blog, I'm not informed enough nor do I really care about them, sure they are the ones making the decisions but lets be honest, once they are in office they do what they want anyway.  Plus I really just don't give a fuck anymore.  Life is to short to worry about what some assholes are doing in Washington.

speaking of assholes in Washington.....to the boys wearing the red white and blue all i have to say is wtf.....

No comments:

Post a Comment